With our Mountasia Night changing last minute, we had quickly pivoted to Bowling at Bowlero instead. Despite not having go karts, everyone still seemed to have a ton of fun and it was great night to hang out, even if we’re all terrible at bowling.
The VOA Escalade Lockin was a success! We may not have had too many of our scouts there due to it being held in Peachtree City, but we had a little bit of purple there and that’s what matters!
Thanks everyone who joined us at Monster Mini Golf, it was a ton of fun! As reminder, the next activity is going to be the VOA Escalade Lockin Feb. 4-5, registration is on Tenteroo, and the cost is $27. Sign up for it today to join venture scouts from across the council in a fun night of climbing!
- Feb. 3-4; Venture Scouts of Atlanta is having a council wide venturing lockin at Escalade Climbing Gym. The cost is $27 and you can register at: https://www.atlantabsa.
- Feb 15th (Wednesday); This is a tentative placeholder for potentially having a trivia night at Anchor Bar and Restaurant.
- March 9 (Thursday); We are planning to go to the Fernbank Planetarium, more details to come soon
Ice Cream – Check, Toppings – Check, Milkshake Machine – Double Check!
Crew 2319 had an awesome and relaxing game night this week, thanks everyone who was able to join us. I don’t know about the rest of you, but playing games for a couple hours with pizza & milkshakes was a much needed break from the craziness that is December for me!
For our latest Crew 2319 activity, we all got together at Andretti Indoor Karting & Games Marietta for some Go Karts, Games, VR, & Laser Tag. There was some tough competition out on the track, but everyone seemed to have a great time, looking forward to next time!
Interested in joining Crew 2319 to be part of the fun? Head to https://www.crew2319.com/contact/ and let us know to add you to our contact list!
Full Photo Album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rWLQ6rmrcc1488G1A
We had an absolutely amazing time at Flashback Games Marietta last night! They had everything from vintage boxes & consoles like Galaga & Nintendo 64, all the way to VR. There was something for everyone and unlimited play for a single affordable price was great. We’ll definitely be going back again!
We had an awesome time at Urban Escapes last night. We had lots of visitors and got to meet new people. All the groups completed all three rooms, some with more time left on the clock than others, but everyone seemed to have a ton of fun!
Additional Notes: To attend this event, every attendee (youth & adult) must have completed a BSA Swim Check within the last year and have the paperwork for it. If you have done a swim check with Troop 2319 this year, you are covered. For everyone else, BSA Swim Checks only take a few minutes and can generally be done at YMCA’s or, if you’re in the area Mountain View Aquatics Center does them for a very small fee. Be sure to call ahead to find out when they will be offering them and bring a copy of the BSA Swim Check Form. Additionally, as this activity is more of an adventure, it is open to registered crew members only (which keeps us covered under BSA Insurance), unlike our Crew Movie Night, upcoming Trivia Night, etc. all attendees under 21 must be registered in the crew and cannot simply show up as a guest. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out ASAP
- Have some ideas for fun stuff that you want to do? We won’t know unless you tell us! Use this Google Form to share your ideas.
- Was this email forwarded to you? Sign Up to get our emails directly here!
- We’re getting Crew 2319 T-shirts! Want one? Want more than one? Let us know! We’ll accept orders through Oct. 20th and then place our bulk order. We expect prices to be $10-15 per shirt.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!